1. SERVICE “SECURE PURCHASE MANAGEMENT”
It is applied to a pack of vehicles previously selected by the customer and includes:
- Price Negotiation
- Official book inspection checking
- Verification of the documentation of the country of origin
- Validation of the documentation in the country of origin
- Management of the Certificate of Conformity
- Management of the invoice and purchase contract
- Purchase invoice translation
- Payment management (always bank transfer: buyer´s bank account to seller´s
- Transport management (direct to customer’s home)
- Telephone support in Germany (in case of trip to see the vehicle)
- Provisional plates management in Germany (in case of trip to see the vehicle)
- Calculation of registration tax in Spain and other costs
- Refund of the VAT paid on purchase
- 3 months of GDGarage ( Software on the cloud of garage management and trade for professionals)
* ONCE CONTRACTED, SERVICE IT IS NON REFUNDABLE, THERE´S NO TIME LIMIT OR VEHICLES LIMIT TO CONSULT.
* THE VERIFICATION OF THE SERVICES BOOK, KMS AND DOCUMENTATION, IS SUBJECT TO THE INFORMATION THAT THE SELLER PASSES US AND THAT THE OFFICIAL BRAND AGREES TO OFFER AND CONFIRM THIS INFORMATION.
* IMPORTAR COHES SL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH VEHICLE, OR THE PROBLEMS ARISING OUT IF THE VEHICLE DOES NOT PASS THE TECHNICAL INSPECTION OF VEHICLES FOR ENROLLMENT IN SPAIN FOR ANY REASON, WHETHER BEING RELEVANT APPROVAL, HOMOLOGATION OR MECHANICAL STATUS.
2. SERVICE “EXPERT”
It applies to each vehicle individually and comprises two types of expertise to choose from:
- Commercial expertise: includes moving our agents to check the condition of the car, driving the car(if the seller authorized), make videos with engine starting, video overall performance, video inside, photos, condition of the vehicle … and others requested by the client.
- Note: Does not include mechanical inspection and if the displacement is in a very remote area prices can change.
- Technical Expertise: includes a detailed bodywork checking of the car, mechanics and electronics checks report by an external company certifier (DEKRA).
Note: If the displacement is in a very remote area prices can change.